Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

A little Throwback Thursday post to celebrate Thanksgiving! I am grateful for so many things: my family, my home, and this great opportunity to create something special for all the moments in life we celebrate!!

 Anna and I baked this several Thanksgivings ago! 
Back when I was just learning how to decorate with chocolate.

 These mini-pie cupcakes were a snowy afternoon activity. 
And you can't think about Thanksgiving without pie :-)

I have a great amount of respect for Bakerella and the cake pops she creates.
This takes time, patience and a steady hand. 

But the extra jelly beans are worth the effort!

Ok, so these are a throwack to...um...yesterday. :-)

Happy Thanksgiving!
May God's love and mercy surround you all year long!


No comments:

Post a Comment