Sunday, June 29, 2014

Change is hard... but good!

Finally broke down and upgraded my computer. The blue screen of death prompted the change. I put it off for so long because I looooved my photo editing software and I knew I would have to learn to photoshop anew. Like blurring the background in my cake pics so you can't see all the great things I have in the background!

Anyway, blue screen of death. New computer, new software, blah, blah blah. Here's how it all comes around to cake: I have learned to take better pictures. :-)

The large box as a background worked for a long time. But a white box began to show marks from where I slid the cake across to the center. Marks I had to photoshop out. After looking at pictures from other bakers, I decided to try the black background approach. $2 at The dollar tree for two sheets of black foam board. And wah-lah, better cake pictures! No photoshop needed.






I guess a little change can be a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment